Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Less Than Month Later Star Casualty Insurance Fraud - Estrella Insurance

Less Than Month Later Star Casualty Insurance Fraud - Estrella Insurance


 estrella insuranceOn December 2007, 17 and my automobile was stolen from my apartment complex where I reside. Pembroke Pines Police Department and made a claim to my automobile insurance entrepreneur named Star Casualty Insurance. The agent that I spoke with told me to mail them any copies of keys that I had in my procession and I did. My auto was located on December 18, less than day later, I got a call from an agent requesting my fiscal records. Notice that he requested me to send in my W2's and 4 my fiscal months banking statements. W2's and pecuniary bank statements, he as well assumed that I call the agent back and explain them why are they calling for this info.


Your firm did not call me for my fiscal info when I purchased the insurance policy. It's a well the agent then told me in the event I did not send the requested data that I should be holding up my claim. One way or another, he told me to send him my payment tale so that he could review it.  estrella insuranceNow let me tell you something. Through the weeks course, the insurance entrepreneur will not release my auto back to me. On January 18, 2008 I had a meeting with the agent who had 2 other people in the room and he started to ask me questions like have I ever been arrested for criminal activity and several irrelevant questions that I felt like he shall not were asking. Yes, that's right! He asked me questions that they just imagine not have prominent unless they had gone through my individual belongings that I had in the vehicle. He told me to sign a paper of release I can pick up the automobile and I did, right after his questioning. Even if, he told me that I will must pay the towing firm 549. He as well advised me that they where not going to repair my automobile. This ordeal has taken a toll on my emotional state and my soundness of body. You can claim this business as yours and apply for your Free or Plus Plan solutions. You can claim this firm as yours and apply for Free or Plus Plan solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment