Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Less Than Day Later Star Casualty Insurance Fraud - Estrella Insurance

Less Than Day Later Star Casualty Insurance Fraud - Estrella Insurance


 estrella insuranceOn December 17, 2007 or even my auto was stolen from my apartment complex where I reside. Pembroke Pines Police Department and made a claim to my automobile insurance firm named Star Casualty Insurance. The agent that I spoke with told me to mail them any copies of keys that I have got in my procession and I did. Considering the above said. My automobile was located on December 18, less than day later, I got a call from an agent requesting my fiscal records. He requested me to send in my W2's and 4 my pecuniary months banking statements. Besides, w2's and fiscal bank statements, he considered that I call the agent back and explain them why are they begging for this data.


Your firm did not call me for my fiscal facts when I purchased the insurance policy. Make sure you leave some comments about it in the comment form.the agent then told me in case I did not send the requested info that I will be holding up my claim. One way or another, he told me to send him my payment narration so that he could review it.  estrella insuranceThrough the weeks course, the insurance entrepreneur should not release my vehicle back to me. On January 18, 2008 I had a meeting with the agent who had 2 folks in the room and he was starting to ask me questions like have I ever been arrested for criminal activity and several irrelevant questions that I felt like he shall not were asking. He as well asked me questions that they just imagine not have reputed unless they had gone through my private belongings that I had in the auto. He told me to sign a paper of release I can pick up the vehicle and I did, after his questioning. Notice, he told me that I should need to pay the towing firm 549. He advised me that they where not going to repair my auto. This ordeal has taken a toll on my emotional state and my soundness of body. You can claim this business as yours and apply for our own Free or Plus Plan solutions. Primarily, you can claim this business as yours and apply for the Free or Plus Plan solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment