Friday, May 29, 2015

Freeway Insurance Is Actually Simply An Entrepreneur

Freeway Insurance Is Actually Simply An Entrepreneur


 freeway insuranceWhenever shopping is every gal's favorite past time, except when it involves vehicle insurance. I asked small amount of buddies whom they entrusted with their insurance purchase, as an avid believer that research before massive purchases pays off. The reply was unanimous FRANCISCO URIBE. Hence, he's helpful, transparent or professional all the qualities you look for when shopping for insurance. It's a well made sure that I in addition was getting coverage improve type, frankie likewise looked for me quite economical rates. Thanks to Frank, my shopping experience for insurance was a s delightful as my shopping experience for these modern heels at Nordy!


I used the following guys to get insurance thru anchor key. About a week ago, my insurance lapsed and I needed to get my policy reactivated. This is where things turn sour. The agent I spoke with had ZERO intention on helping me reactive my policy. When I came in and enlightened what happened she left to speak to I guess her supervisor and she came back to me saying that my premium was going up due to an accident that I had a year and a half prior. Basically, my monthly was to go up virtually 100 bucks a fortnight. When I offered to get this paperwork and started to leave she immediately said no no thats not required. Apparently this was cause she had two NEW policies that were about the same rate as my previous one. Now pay attention please. Surprise! Let me ask you something. You cant do that as you'll risk cancellation of your policy Are you kidding me? My policy was usually cancelled! That said, what a joke!.  freeway insuranceNow pay attention please. Worse firm ever. However, you need more proof search Freeway Insurance Reviews in ANY Google and you'll look for nothing apart from NEGATIVE comments. This is a SCAM do not botherIn the event you actually are set on going with this business I desperately urge you to search for the bureau physically and practically explore every contract they want you to sign. Of course, everybody who I've reputed to work with this firm has had horrible horrible experiences with them. They're a scam. Sadly they sounded to good to be very true and they were. For instance, decent insurance merely cannot be 15/mo. Furthermore, they'll quote you double that anyways, then charge you 3 times as much when the bill comes. Either they are merely out to squeeze as much bucks as manageable, or there's no communication amidst the business


Now please pay attention. SERIOUSLY GO ANYWHERE ELSE! Essentially, well ratings speak for selves. However, price quoted was insane. Considering the above said. Right after hassling got a better quote. What completely ruined experience and real eye opener to such rather low ratings. No itemization is given. Right after being charged I came to figure out there was 175 dollars agent fee. For 75 dollars price gouge you guys get one star rating. Consequently, once more hope that 75 dollars price gouge was worth an unhappy un loyal customer. When I had paid 150 dollars I'd been praising you guys for over months. Basically, sad doodah they should be a good financier. Lol think I may need to look for modern insurance usually.


Would not recommend. Essentially, they charge you a trader fee and disguise it as a down payment plus monthly payments. They say it so quick, that you just do not have time to analyze what they are saying. Pretty unclear insurance policy, they do not expound anything perfectly to you and try to get your currency. They are thieves beware. They charge you an insane agent fee and disguise it as a down payment plus monthly payments. Now look. Went in their head-quarters for another quote, calls for the bare minimum insurance and they quoted me for something a bit higher. Undoubtedly, they came out with this bogus 580 bucks down 64 dollars a fortnight. Came back and said 520 bucks down blah blah, I said no. She left once again and came back and said we can do 480 dollars and we can split it in two payments, I said no I'm not anything more than what I got quoted for. Left over and over again then comes back and finding out in the event I have a credit union, I said no then finding out who I banked with. Shows well how much how is it feasible to give tonight? Now let me tell you something. Finally this here and there nonsense I told her I was walking out and she said please wait and talk to my supervisor over to the phone to verify that I took a copy of your license. Remember, bS. As well, cutting out of this nonsense I waited on the phone till she eventually replied and told me its 220 dollars down and payments of I making sure why all this BS from this agent she said well i don't understand but I'm giving you the straight numbers right now. Furthermore, you can talk them down a bit but you'll still be paying an agent fee.


Sounds familiar? Dora Magana. Now please pay attention. She was beyond helpful and immensely pleasant. She understood how occasionally you fall on unfortunate circumstances and was more than willing supporting get what I needed. She had insured me within mins, reinstated my registration and called for me to verify. On top of this, came here to get insurance in the latter days and was satisfied with the help I got! Gerry helped my husband and He was, no doubt both professional and polite. Which is what Gerry did for us! He made it light and entertaining, all the while getting us very good deal for insurance. I'm sure you heard about this. We are rather grateful for your kind service Gerry! THANK YOU!


This firm is a large rip offfff! They try to steal my rough earning bucks, will it not being that I used to live entirely a couple of blocks from the headquarters they so it have make my currency. STAY AWAY FROM THIS THIEVES! This is where it starts getting very entertaining. Brenda Ramirez was so helpful and got me the very best policy. She enlightened helps all and features included in my modern policy. I should definitely recommend going to her for your questions, she exceeded in customer servicing me, concerns and specifically when you are considering getting auto insurance thru Freeway Insurance.


Dora MagaƱa by far was the very best help I have ever gotten in a while! She really took the time to look for inexpensive good insurances for me! She's enlightens everything with detail whilst not missing any essential data! Additionally she's Bilingual which was a Bonus! Definitely recommend her! The ladies are willing to do what they can for your driving record they are brokers which requires operator fees duh! All girls good at what they do.  freeway insuranceUsually, from the fraction of second I walked in to Freeway Insurance took a seat agent Francisco took the time from his present client to find out if I saw I was acknowledged. He got me started on some paperwork, that as well as I felt sped up the all the process ahead of time. While being a 1-st time insurance buyer auto owner I did feel a bit lost when it came down to it, he made me feel virtually comfortable with everything being done/said. This is where it starts getting really intriguing, right? Frank ensured that I completely, every and understood piece of facts that is given to me I extremely appreciate that. He didn't throw all the insurance terms at me expect me to see what they meant. Little did I understand that I was going to be satisfied with the quotes Frank presented to me that I walked out of Freeway Insurance a safe happily insured driver, and in addition his unmatched customer service. He was able to see me a plan with everything I was looking for for a price that I was comfortable for ageser than 2months so I understand why I had been getting all that kind of ridiculously lofty payment options. Frank didn't give me people vibe just doing our best to make my credits, he came across as an agent with a real interest in my individual needs satisfaction. That's where it starts getting very interesting. Thank you!


Have you heard of something like this before? Customer service for this business at (3000227 and there accounting department and whomever I had speaking Horrible experience to by the title of JOHN whom has the ext. Whom claimed he worked for corporate. My response was MONDAY. Let me tell you something. This JOHN Ext. ALL sorts of INSTIGATING questions. Most businesses accept in case its the 1st time requesting for an extensions which was what happened in my case. They are practically smooth to make you in, sign you up for a policy and charge you but when you need assistance with bill payment schedule or facts about a policy it's cut throat. Of course there is absolutely no professionalism in customers service with the few folks I called and spoke to. Known yes the rates are way better then most businesses but have a number of you questioned why? Then once again, eCT. This has got to be the worse experience I have got personally dealt with with all the insurance I am with. You had to recall you pay for what you get and that is really how it goes with this business! You get what you pay for and in my private experience, RUDE customer service. They provide you with insurance provider is some random business that a lot of have not ever heard of. It is freeway insurance is a financier. Lots of information can be found easily on the web. NO title insurance. Your truly better off calling around to check the prices out. Oftentimes knock on wood*.


As a output, my insurance policy lasted 5 months with this kind of guys. However, wHAT A HORRIBLE firm this is! They told me I had this and that in my policy but IT WAS NOT THERE. When I tried to cancel, they told me I wouldn't get my broker's fees back. Now look. They under no circumstances even told me they were a trader! Consequently, it gets worse. Known they were lying, when they said it was canceled. Apparently I had to sign this form. Mostly, I had to sign this form. They didn't get that form. Reality that they couldn't study my signature. Now please pay attention. They said it was canceled. For instance, they said oh no you need to go in a backoffice to cancel. Considering the above said. This kind of folks tried to withdraw my 6 week premium from me when I was supposed to be billed monthly in any event. HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY OF MY MONEY BACK! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. Furthermore, this was the absolute very bad insurance entrepreneur I have got ever dealt with. I went in the bureau on Euclid in Anaheim, right after receiving an online quote for a satisfactory amount. Virtually, at that point, the representative told me my quote was bad and they wanted more than three times the original amount. The lowest she will even confirm was still more than double the original quote. She called me by the incorrect title, when I approached the manager to speak to her. Understandable when my DL hadn't been sitting right in front of her face for the past thirty minutes. Basically, they tell lies to get you in the gate. The manager is stupid enough to have the employees sales/commission board in plain customers view. They solely care for the bucks and numbers. The customer does not matter. So, this whole head office probably should be shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment